Disclosure: I am an independent blogger and include affiliated links in this blog which means that I get compensated for purchases made directly through these links..
You ever have one of those days where you roll out of bed late and you just know that the rest of the day is going to be terrible because you’re a step behind and not feeling your best all day? We all have those days! So, today I’m sharing my 15 minute Hair and Make-up Routine!
First, let’s talk about some habits that will set you up for success every day! These start the night before:
- Get in the habit of putting your complete outfit (including underwear, socks/hosiery, jewelry, and shoes where you get dressed in the morning. For me, that’s the bathroom. Believe it or not, this can save you 15-20 minutes every morning.
- Pack your lunch and get your coffee prepped (I use sweetener, creamer and protein powder) in a travel mug the night before.
I like:OXO 11139800 Good Grips Leakproof On-The-Go Lunch Container,Green
because they have different compartments so that I can pack several items. (Lunch and snacks) I like a Large insulated, leakproof lunch box with a classy look that will go with all of my outfits and purses.
For coffee I like a large insulated mug like the Contigo 20 oz vacuum sealed mug.
Now we are in that morning with our hair a mess etc.
- First wash your face and apply moisturizer, (1min)
- Giving that a chance to dry, next: turn on the curling iron, get dressed, and go to the bathroom. (4min)
- Apply face primer. (1min)
- Dampen hair with a spray bottle of water and apply a little leave-in conditioner and gel. (1min)
- Pull back with a barrette or elastic band, curl bangs (1min)
- Apply foundation. (2min) I use
Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Instant Wrinkle-Defying Foundation, Creamy Natural because it’s light, portable, and I can layer if needed.
- Apply eyeshadow, brow liner, highlighter, mascara and lip gloss. I suggest using neutrals and favorites because you are familiar with them and they are easy to apply and blend. I like multi use products, they give me a more finished look and are easy to drop in my purse for a touch up later (5min)
There’s your 15 Minute Makeup and Hair Routine!
Now, coffee in hand and confidence high you’re ready to head out the door!
I hope that this helps everyone Have a Great Day!